Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September 2010

So I've decided to try to bring this blog up to date while sitting in this hospital room with my David (Sept 2011)...... I'm sure I won't remember details of the past year, but I thought a few pictures from each month would be a good way to catch up. Besides, let's be honest; all you really want to see are pictures of Micalee anyway!!! So here you are.....


This is just before Jacob's birthday party. We got this cute little outfit in China & I just love it!!! If you look close, you can see a very ugly bruise on Micalee's chin! She fell at daycare (just her 2nd week there) and no one knew about it! She told me on the way home & then it just started getting ugly!!! But it didn't take away from her beauty!


Micalee's first bike & she did great! She learned how to brake & turn around the very first time she rode!!!


Oh, the Moon Festival!!! And the Moon Cakes!!! Such fun!!! We love teaching Micalee all we can about her heritage & we love to celebrate these holidays. This year, we found Moon Cakes at a local Asian Market. Micalee loved trying the different flavors. The best part was getting in the truck in our jammies & driving to the school around the corner to get a good view of the moon & to send our wishes to it!



Our little Coastie! Micalee loves the water & we just don't get out on it enough! But on this beautiful fall day, we went out early on the lake & let her drive! She had the BEST time & thought she was such a big girl!


Micalee had her first Fall Program for Preschool at the end of the month. I love this dress Aunt Jeanie bought her! I was SO nervous and had NO idea how she would do. She surprised me by doing incredibly well! She walked right on that stage & sang & danced & just smiled at us! She was SO proud of herself!!!

See my precious little girl dancing!!! Oh, and the funny expressions she made! She is a natural!!! I LOVE this little girl!!!



No comments: