Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

November 2010

And then it was November....Did I say October was my favorite?! I think it's November!!! Even cooler temps, Thanksgiving, getting ready for Christmas......I just love it! Now for some November pics:


No, she's not it pain....she is just feeling her music! I love this picture of her! She is just full of personality & this just catches a glimpse of her silliness!!!


We love spending time outside in the cool weather! And one of our favorite fall destinations is the Alligator Park. Here, Micalee can get close & feed alot of different animals & just run around & be "one with nature". This is my new best friend, a baby camel! I just loved him! He kept giving me the sweetest (and slightly slobbery) nibbles on my neck.


I love Micalee's expression here. They give everyone a chance to hold a baby alligator, and she just wasn't too sure about it this time. As you can see, the alligator's mouth is taped, but she still gave the handler a "yeah, right!" look!!!


On Thanksgiving at Jeanie's house, Micalee came out of Jace's room all dressed up in his cowboy outfit, riding his rocking horse! Giddy-up!


This HAS to be my favorite moment of the month. Last year, Micalee wouldn't get near Santa! This year, up in his lap & giving up the sweetest little kiss on the cheek! My goodness, she's come a long way.....

No comments: