Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 8, 2011

January 2011

Happy New Year!!!


Micalee reading books to her babies in her reading nook...

What is this white stuff falling from the sky?!?! We hardly EVER see snow, but since Micalee has been home, it has snowed, at least a little, both winters she's been with us!!! I knew she must be good luck!!! Here she is trying to catch snowflakes on her tongue....



And now trying REALLY hard to catch snowflakes on her tongue!!!


Trying out her car on the ice & snow! How fun!!!


And checking out the ice on the trees.....so pretty....


Now this was the funnest thing I think we've done in a while! A little nature park close to home had a nighttime owl trail walk. It was SO cool! They had a different owl at the end of each trail with a guide to tell you all about it! Micalee had a blast!!! So did I!!!


As much as I wasn't sure if I was ready, we decided it was time to convert Micalee's toddler bed to a full size bed. She loved it & has slept in it every night without a single problem. We did have to put fold down rails on because the bed is so high...


1 comment:

K said...

her room looks great. I know our toddler bed days are numbered and OHHH it is hard for momma but I bet soon we will both be ready! Great updates! Kelly