Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Well, I've been up since 1am!!! Micalee is apparently still on China time & just want to get some sleep! I guess that may come later! She woke up crying & wouldn't go back to sleep & just wanted to walk around & play, so here I am, now watching her play & trying to play with her best I can without falling asleep. David is still sleeping, so maybe when he gets up, I can have a little nap! Hopefully, we can get her adjusted to the time change sometime soon, or we'll all end up sick! I need some sleep & she does, too! Until then, I guess it's back to the Choo-choo train!
(pictures later; if & when I find time!)

1 comment:

marbet said...

Wecome Home!! I remember those first few nights and days home we had to take shifts. I also remember being outside at 3am walking her to keep everyone else in the house asleep. It will get better but the next few days will be the roughest. Take care and hopefully some sleep.