Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pictures from home...

Sorry I haven't posted any pics lately!  We've only been home a couple of days & are trying to get adjusted to the time change & get some type of routine going!  It hasn't been the easiest few days, but it's definitely getting MUCH better!  Micalee is finally letting Millie & Harmony in the same room as her without screeching to the top of her lungs!  Bless her heart; if she only knew how sweet & gentle Millie is!  She finally slept most of the night last night (until 8AM!!!!), instead of getting up at 1 or 3 in the morning to play. Hopefully that was the start of something beautiful!  She's still exploring the house, but wants me to carry her most of time, which beats a couple of weeks ago when she wanted nothing to do with me!  She is starting to feel more comfortable & is showing her true personality more & more.  She is a sweet, smart little girl with a fiery temper!  She is playing more & more & was found a special bond with her cousin Jacob.  She even hugged him when they met us the airport!!  I've attached a few pictures of her trip home (love the big girl in the airplane pic!).  I'll try to update more often & I'm sorry if I haven't returned any emails or phone calls, but I will get to it.  There's a little girl taking up most of my time that I need to give my attention to right now.

No comments: