Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Pool Time!!!

Well, last weekend we tried to get Micalee in the kiddie pool, but it was nothing but tears.  We thought she would love it, because she loves her bath SO much.  This time we got in with her and she LOVED it!  Here are some of the pictures of her playing in her pool.  The one with her mouth wide open isn't crying; it's her getting squirted in the face with one of her toys!  She loves it & squeals in delight!  She did want out once I got out, but I think that will change quickly (it did with the bath!).  Right now, she is taking her "right on time" nap.  I'm starting to love nap time, and not because I get a break from her, but because I love the quiet time before she goes to sleep, when I'm rocking her & head is on my shoulder & her arm around mine.  Then I miss her & can't wait 'til she wakes up!  Tomorrow David goes to back to work & then it's just the two of us.  I hope she doesn't miss her Daddy too much & does okay with only me at home.  We'll keep you posted!

No comments: