Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Countdown to Micalee!

We just got to our hotel in Nanchang & we have less than 4 HOURS before we see Micalee!  I'm actually a little calmer than I thought I would be (but still pretty nervous!) & David is more nervous than I thought he'd be!!!  When we walked in our room, the first thing David saw was a crib; I think it freaked him out a bit!!!  It is a little strange to think in just a few hours we'll be holding her!  I hope she isn't too sad & has an easy transition!  David is with our guide right now, going to the store to get water.  I told him to try to get some milk or juice for Micalee, too; I think that freaked him out, too!  So, I'm trying to "repost" from last night & give a quick update for now!  I'll try to post pictures as soon as I can!

3 comments:

Aunt Jeanie said...

I knew this would happen! It is about 2:30 am and I jumped up straight out of bed about 5 minutes ago! So, less than an hour before Micalee sees her Mommy and Daddy. I wish I could see this......I can feel it already....but I wish I could see it!!! What a lucky little girl :) I love you all and am with you in heart and spirit right now!!!!! :)

Aunt Jeanie said...

OK...I have been sitting here on the blog watching the TIME IN CHINA clock change every second. Right about now, you must be two very happy and nervous people!!! OK, tears...so I am gonna get off and not write. I can't wait to see the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) I LOVE YOU MOMMY LINDA!!!!!!!!!!

Aunt Jeanie said...

I just got off the phone with Laurie. Yep...called her and of course, she was already awake! :) That "sister" thing we all have!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!