Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009

It's finally happening!!!!

OMG!!!! Our agency has confirmed referrals are on the way & that we should be getting our phone call this afternoon! We are finally going to see a piture of our little girl!! We SO needed this today! I didn't sleep at all last night! With all of the rumors of possible referrals & having to take Millie to the vet for emergency surgery, I'm a nervous wreck!!!! I think I need to throw up! Stay tuned to see a picture of our long awaited Micalee!!!!

6 comments:

Luna said...

WHOO-HOO! It's FINALLY your turn!!

Anonymous said...

YAHOO!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!! I can not wait to see my little niece!!!!!! Where are you little Micalee??? I miss you and I want to see your face!!! I love you!! Aunt Jeanie

Sherri said...

That's great news 38 months is a long wait. Congrats!!
sherri

Jenn said...

Can't wait either! It should be ANY MINUTE NOW!!! I can't even eat my chocolate-my stomach is in knots!!!

Anonymous said...

Linda,

I am so excited for you! I have held my breath over the last couple of weeks and prayed that you would have your referral soon.

I am the one who works up at LSU and knew Jeannie.

Candace Posey
single mommy to Amelia & Addison

AmyO said...

Best wishes on your referral!