Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Another month of waiting is behind us...
Happy 20th month LIDversary to us! It's totally unbelievable how long this wait has grown! I can't believe I've lasted this long, and in someways, maybe I haven't! But, we've come WAY too far to give up now. There's nothing to do but wait, and we are becoming the world's foremost expert in that! I'm trying to remain positive and say these will be the last holidays without Micalee, but honestly, I'm not so sure! I would have never dreamed she wouldn't be home by Christmas 2008, but here we are! Who knows what the future holds!?! I do know that we will be digging deep inside to keep up the Christmas spirit this year. I want to be able to enjoy the holidays, but I know Micalee will be on my mind. Just how many more Thanksgivings, Christmases, New Years, Easters, Mother's & Father's Days.....you get the idea....without our little girl?! Will 2008 be our year!? The number 8 in considered lucky in China, and Jeanie, that's your lucky number, too, so maybe so! Come on 2008....bring Micalee home! Hurry before we get any older, and she has to change our diapers as soon as she is out of them herself!

No comments: