Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving, everybody! Today, and everyday, I am thankful for my family: from the family I was born into, to the family I chose. I am thankful for getting the opportunity to complete my family through adoption. I am thankful for the love and support we have received from family and friends during this unexpected growing wait. I am thankful for how open everyone has been to accept Micalee into our family, with no reservations. (You'd be surprised by what some folk's family members say to them!) I'm thankful for my Millie and Harmo, who show such unconditional love. I am truly thankful the most wonderful, loving husband that anyone could have ever asked for! I never doubt that I am loved! Especially with all the little things he does for me: warming up my truck and leaving a mug of hot chocolate on cold days; washing my hair for me after I had a wreck and was too sore to lift my arms; holding my hair back when I throw up; coming home early from an always sacred fishing trip, just because I felt sad that day! The list goes on and on...and will never be forgotten!

No comments: