Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007


Happy Halloween!!!
Check out our pumpkin! We carved the Chinese symbol for "good fortune", called Fu. Hopefully, it will help bring a huge group of referrals this month! Anything we can do to help! We are exactly 100 days of LID's from ours, but I calculated that at a rate of 10 days of LID's per month (and at this point, that is wishful thinking!), we are 10 months away from a referral (August 2008). If only CCAA would speed up! We could be closer; of course, we could also (and most people believe) be further away. If the 15 day per month some have been predicting would only come to be, then we would be 7 months away (June 2008)! That, I could handle! I could probably handle just about anything that is definite! It's the not knowing that drives me crazy! That's why we carved a "good fortune" pumpkin; I've really been feeling like we need some!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I hear ya!!! This 'so close, but yet so far away feeling' is getting old. A 15 day batch would be something to get excited about! Great pumpkin!

Jenn