Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Moon Festival!

Happy Moon Festival, Everyone!!!

We're going to celebrate tomorrow, because David is working tonight. But, we have our Mooncakes ready, and I'm going to cook something round to celebrate. Then we'll go outside and eat our Mooncakes while gazing at the full moon! I'm sure, like last year, we'll be dreaming of Micalee and wondering if she was taken outside to see the full moon, too. I'm sure her birth family will be looking into the moon and wondering what her future will be like. I hope they know how much we appreciate the opportunity they are giving us. Because of their decision to leave their little girl in safe place to be found, we will be a family! We can never thank them enough, and we will always be grateful. And each Moon Festival, we will be thinking of them.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

You are like me, I am always wondering about Franceska and if maybe she sees the same moon and stars as I do. One day soon our dreams will come true, I just hope it's sooner!!!