Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Micalee!!!!

Wow! My little girl is 3 today!!! And how much she has changed over the past year!!! She "officially" came into our family just 3 weeks after her 2nd birthday, and she has been leaving her mark ever since! She's a beautiful (inside & out) funny, sweet, spunky little girl with just enough rough & tumble TomBoyish nature to fit absolutely perfectly in this family! As I do most everyday, I will be thinking about her birthmother in China today. I can't imagine what this day does to her! I wish I could let her know that the little baby she couldn't care for, for whatever reason, is happy, healthy & loved more than she could ever imagine!
We're having Micalee's birthday party next Saturday, so I'll try to post more pictures then!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICALEE! WE LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!

No comments: