Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Un-friggin-believable!!!

I really thought this would be the day I would be posting here that referrals where on the way, but instead, here's the latest rumor! Apparently, the CCAA will be holding off on sending referrals due to the Swine Flu outbreak! We haven't heard it officially from our agency yet, but the Rumor Queen is reporting that CCAA has informed a European & a Canadian agency that they will postpone sending referrals or travel approval for 20 - 30 days and then reevaluate the situation. I certainly hope this is merely a rumor, with little to no truth, but I have feeling we have just been bumped by the Swine Flu! I'm in shock & numb! I hope to give an update soon!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I emailed our agency earlier and they replied that they have no confirmation that the rumor is true. In fact, they are expecting to receive TA's this week. Not sure if this is reason to be optimistic or just an indication that they aren't yet in the loop. Just when we thought we were in the home stretch...We just can't catch a break!

Linda and David said...

Thanks, Jenn! I hope we hear more from our agency today! This is just killing me! Off to work & hope I come home to better news today!

Robert and Amy Robinson said...

Hey Linda,
Its Amy Robinson from Shreveport, this is unbelievable, just when we thought we were finally on the home stretch this has to happen, we are waiting on our TA and nothing from our agency except they expect referrals and TA's soon. I just wish we had concrete information one way or the other. Hope your referral comes soon.

Jenn said...

Well, so much for the high hopes! We'll feel differently one day soon, I'm sure- but right now it seems that we are the unluckiest folks alive... Hang in there!

Pug Mama said...

thinking of you guys!
~Your old secret pal