Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year, Everybody!!! Wow, what a year it has been for us! I can't believe what a change over last year! No more moping around, wishing I had my little girl here; she IS here!!! And I'm having so much fun getting to stay home with her and watch her grow & blossom more and more every day! I now feel so lucky to have waited so long, so that we were matched with THIS beautiful little girl! I love you, Micalee! You have brought such joy to us! I hope this year brings even more joy! Here are a few updated pictures of little Miss Micalee Mei!!!
Micalee with her New Year's Eve tiara!

Here is Santa leaving Micalee way too many toys! We ate at a Chinese Buffet on Christmas Eve & Micalee's fortune cookie said "a visitor will soon delight you"! Wow cool was that!?

Here is Micalee opening one of her MANY gifts from our family! I guess they thought they had some catching up to do, although they have been buying gifts for her for years now!

I love this picture of Micalee in her hat & scarf her Aunt Jeanie had made for her! (Thanks for sending me the picture, too!)

And this is just a collage of some of the many faces of Micalee over the last few months!

1 comment:

Robert and Amy Robinson said...

Hey Linda,

She is beautiful!!!

Amy, Rob, and Sydney