Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

What's new?

What's new since I created this blog?! Well, I'm officially off of orientation in Day Surgery. It's quite a change from SICU; MUCH LESS STRESSFUL!!! I'm getting used to getting up at 5 AM, and getting off at 2:30 everyday is great! My first weekend of call was terrible, but I hear that was unusual, so we'll wait and see. I miss having the same schedule as David, and I think he misses it even more! But we're adjusting. This was the long term plan, and the hours will be great once Micalee is home. Now we need to get David on days and things will be even better! Jeanie asked me the other day if I could tell her when we thought we might travel to China. I've been thinking about it, and it's still very hard to say. My "best guess" is that we'll get our referral in May 2008 and travel in July 2008 (unless the Olympics becomes a problem, but my "hope" is a referral in Feb (my birthday month) and travel in April (David's birthday month). We'll just have to wait and see!

No comments: